Wow, what can I say about the many health and beauty benefits of Cardamom, the powerful, aromatic, seed pod.
I love the study of herbs and spices, and I am really amazed by the special ones, like cardamom.
What makes it so special?
- Cardamom renders you a flawless complexion.
- Cardamom is loaded with minerals, micro nutrients and antioxidants that prevent cellular damage.
- Cardamom's has profound antimicrobial benefits that in-turn combat the signs of aging.
- Cardamom's has powerful phytochemicals that give the complexion a boost in cellular recovery, assist's to remove dark spots, helps to moisturize, brighten and smooth the skin.
- Cardamom (soap) is also, very effective curative that aids in clearing acne.
Cardamom's history goes way back at least 4000 years, considered to be one of the world's oldest and most revered spices.
First discovered by the Vikings in their travels, they brought this magical spice back with them to Scandinavia.
Western Ghats in Southern India grew this spice for hundreds of years in such abundance that this region became known as Cardamom Hill.
I have made a wonderful complexion soap with cardamom. Frankly I use it on my entire body and LOVE IT!!
Contains: Cardamom, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Butter, Cocoa-Butter, Essential Oils of: Cedarwood, Lemon and Ginger.